Many Injured Workers have
$6,000 or more
for classes and computer gear.
Since 1988 we have trained injured workers through worker's compensation plans.
Our training has been funded by all major insurance carriers for job skill training
Many injured workers never learned (or needed) computer skills before. Others have worked with older software, or had a period of not using the program, and simply need to renew those skills.
Our training is one-on-one. This means we can go at your pace, and you can learn computer skills more easily than you would in a classroom where 20 people are waiting to be helped with whatever they did not understand.
We also teach speech-recognition programs. This lets you operate your computer by voice--you talk instead of typing. Your keyboard and mouse still work if you want to use them. But this is a great solution for people who have injuries. It's also a way to prevent those injuries in the first place.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where is the class? Training ONLINE, LIVE WITH YOUR OWN TEACHER. You can work from your home or office.
- Practice computer? We help you purchase a good laptop and printer with your training funds.
- How often is my class? Classes are twice weekly, 2 hours each class.
- Will I really get good at these skills? You will get careful patient help, and home practice work for every skill. Between classes: easy reminder notes.
- How will I show these skills on job interviews? You can create an attractive portfolio of documents you made. Makes your resume come alive!